Friday, October 24, 2008

3 hours I could have done without

As the Internet and cable connections died. Great!

I had to connect up some old modems to find out what on earth was going wrong - is it just me that finds the phone help system ironic that when you go to report a fault it suggests that you look at their online help page?? But my Internet isn't working - well ring the premium line number then. You have to ask yourself what spreadsheet jockey and pencil up his arse manager thought that particular slant at customer management up. If it is their fault they refund you your high rate call charges?

Now call me old fashioned but I pay the bill anyway so why make me pay to talk to people whose salary I pay through me paying my bill. Some jerk has really got it all wrong don't you think.

Now I need to go and work out why only one of my computers is working - well actually I know why - it is just going to be ball breaking stuff trying to change all the settings - nice of Microsoft to help out and be so intuitive - but sometimes it really doesn't help guys.

Perhaps they ought to get together with my ISP and work out how to look after their customers?

No comments: