Thursday, October 09, 2008

And so it transpired that on the Thursday

He did OK. He didn't rip any-one's head off, he didn't call the obstropolous jumped up so and so what he thought about them - in fact he went on a charm offensive. Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

Then after a full days work went to the tutorial which was inspirational and I feel lifted, really up for my course now. Some nice people on the course too. Yep, roll on my Humanities Foundation course.

I am surprised how little it has taken to get me diametrically of different attitude to 24 hours ago.

Such is the swing and ebb and flow of the exit from this disease. Even better note in one direction is my friend of heart attack fame had his surgery today and is due home tomorrow so that is great news.

Worse news on another front a friend who has had a recurrence is under some serious chemo at the moment - I wait to hear how he has got on.

No comments: