Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good - Sorted

I hadn't realised that I was the only one who noticed that I was losing momentum and not delivering - in fact the boss was a little concerned about it and was worried that I might be getting wound up about work which really isn't the case - some can be a pain but that sort of anger isn't like the Post-Cancer Fatigue stuff.

I laid out what I thought was wrong with me as I thought they should understand it and also that I had plenty of days in hand to have days off and control things. I'm pleased that they hadn't picked it up, I was controlling it and making myself worse outside of work.

I suppose working 16 hours a week on studies isn't really helping either :-)

Anyway, I feel very pleased about it now and a few days off starting this Friday will do me good.

No comments: