Sunday, October 12, 2008

Monday - Busy

I am looking forward to tomorrow as I will get to go to the Guildhall for the first time. I am looking forward to it immensely and will no doubt be suitably tired as a result.

I completed the first part of my Arts Foundation today - I am running a week ahead of schedule so that I can make up for when I have to go into Hospital. I have to say that I am really charged up about it. The first module has been about Cleopatra and this next one which I am not looking forward to so much is Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe. The course builds right across the arts and not just History so a bit of English Lit will be difficult for me but interesting nonetheless.

Now to go and get my stuff ready for the morning. I have an interesting week in front of me as I need to try and balance all my meetings and activities with the problem that I have just realised that I have to find 2 weeks to take off between now and December as paid holiday (vacation). Oh dear, the only time any of us have is half term - although not A she doesn't get time off until Christmas. I have 3 meetings at half term so I am stuck, C and L have to have that week off but I understand are going out on 2 of those days as well.

It seems to be the case these days that we hardly ever get to do anything all 4 of us. This weekend it looks as if we will get away to see my Mum and Dad. It will have been a year I think since I last saw them and possibly longer for the girls. Even then A and C are off to view a potential University on the Saturday but at least we will get some sort of visit with them. I hope that it isn't too long in between.

No comments: