Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mad as a Fish

Catchy title, no where near reality..

Great friend asks me tonight - so - if all is clear - what are you going to do with the blog next year?

Gulp - blimey what am I going to do? It can't be My Bladder Cancer Journey for surely that will have passed into "My Bladder Cancer Recovery"? What will I need to do next?

I fancy a comedy blog but full of the day to day wit and banter from the nonsense you get at work and on the journey into and out of town...

I hadn't even contemplated that this blog should end but I suppose if it adds no value - other than "life goes on" to fellow sufferers it will just need to end with that as the last episode and move onto the next chapter in life.

How I look forward to working towards my Degree, my work in the Charitable sector and how I'd love to get into the traditional life of the City of London. Maybe that would be a worthwhile enterprise but let's not jump the gun just yet.

No comments: