Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tonight it was Tim

Nice but Dim. Went through a tunnel and his mobile cut off then he phoned his service provider and started to give them a bollocking. Then we went through a bridge and another tunnel - guess what happened? Off the phone went again so he called again and got even more irate, threatening some regulation or the other. The place was in uproar at the end of the journey - a load of people gave him an ear bending as they got off the train. He, pissed as he was, didn't really get it - stupid sod. I wish "Mr Awesome" was on the train I'd have put them together as they deserved each other. What a pompous arrogant twat! You may perceive that I really wasn't that impressed with him :-)

On a much better note, we had a brilliant business meeting tonight. It has taken an age to get it to fruition but the value was fantastic and we can all move on now. This is something else we are doing and is very interesting as a concept but also as something else to work on. Did I say I had enough on already? I have more now...

No comments: