Monday, October 20, 2008

A tidal wave of things to do

You just can't believe how taking a hands off role for a short while results in nothing getting done :-)

I get kind of annoyed about it but I shouldn't. Some people work their way through life staggering between one crisis to the next. There is no learning from the last time or planning things out better next time they crash into everything are late mess things up and seem oblivious to the utter carnage they cause wherever they go.

On a lighter note - I had to tell a telesales person to stop reading from his script as he didn't understand that he was trying to sell me something that a Charity doesn't need - a merchant system :-) i tried to interrupt but we are a third sector business and I just heard him go back into the next spiel for someone who had raised a mild objection. I had to then explain that he ought to stop reading from the script for a moment and try and understand that we are a CHARITY and it wouldn't matter if it was free or not, we wouldn't use it. He got the message then.

No comments: