Monday, October 06, 2008

Negotiations

I'm thinking of working out a schedule as I am getting this constant tiredness at the end of the week - I mean it isn't surprising as I am sitting here at 11 at night and still working and will get up at 5:30 in the morning!!

However, I need to separate myself from the job a bit I am quite involved but I also need some time to fix this sporadic way of working that is going on and the limits of my physical ability to achieve as much as I do. On top of that, study has just started and I'd like to be flexible about time to do that as well. So it seems the best idea is to work around how this can best be achieved.

I am getting so many job opportunities through at the moment which is very surprising. There is a lot of work for an old experienced, wrinkled and battle scarred program manager. Want to go back Dave? Sometimes the money looks great but not certain about the ethics of it all.

No comments: