Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Anger

That is what it is, I have this utter burning anger and it isn't for much of a reason it is just how screwy your head gets when you are tired and the fatigue kicks in. You can't really explain it other than just being mentally and physically tired and it doesn't matter if you sleep or relax it really doesn't get any better. It is unpredictable and gives you a paranoia about how everyone is getting at you.

It is strange but this week it feels like everyone is on my case. They probably aren't but work, home and even my inanimate objects are having a go at me :-)

Anyway, I will see how I feel tomorrow. I'm sort of in two minds quite what to do. I think I'd like to take the rest of the week off to repair my head - I will think about that tonight - I don't fancy going to work and having a go at anyone or biting some poor sods head off!

No comments: