Saturday, October 11, 2008

I did say that I'd pay for it

There was a retirement do at the office and quite a nice party - one of the funniest speeches I have ever heard too. I said to a few last night - I'll pay for this in the morning as I have again had quite a busy week and sure enough I dragged myself out of bed at about 11 this morning.

Another busy week coming up too. I am out Monday , Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I think I shall keep the other evenings free so I can study and just get a break.

I can get a real run at the course work this weekend, I hope, and then starting next week I will be able to keep on top of it. There is a LOT to get through and each week we look at a different person and their "reputation" it is fascinating and already I am drawing parallels about this with my work as we have a reputation that we didn't build and it needs to be re-imaged to what the reality is. This is one of the interesting things about the work we are doing as there is a direct relationship between what I am learning and what is going on - there sure are some interesting coincidences in the world!

No comments: