Monday, October 27, 2008

This frenetic stage

I know I complain about fatigue and I know that I still do too much but it was interesting today to see how fast I actually work. no wonder they are surprised at me up at work. I can take a piece of work, get the comments and have it out again in a few minutes.

This surprises me too as I am rattling through my work and getting huge amounts done. It is difficult when I get into that sort of groove to stop and slow down such is the frenzy in which I can churn out work without loss of quality. Tonight, I am wide awake and my mind is spinning as it tackles the new stuff for this week - Paul Cezanne and puts into place Doctor Faustus and Cleopatra all of which are also making my brain do loop the loop.

It was 1 year ago that I was getting ready to hold a 2 day workshop and this Saturday marks that fantastic day I got the clear from my Consultant. And typing that I've come over all unnecessary (stupid). What a day that was in the early Winter sunshine. How pleased I was - how unbelievable it all seemed too. All my mates came out and we celebrated and I drank too much but hey - it isn't every day you get the right sort of news.

I'm out this Saturday and it will be a celebration and a half as I will be going to see G2 a Genesis tribute band at Charterhouse School in Godalming, Surrey. I missed it last year and went to my Aunt's 80th - this year I can go - looking forward to it very much they were absolutely brilliant the last time I saw them.

Wow, a year already - that has gone fast. I thought all my dreams had come true on that one day - luckily the most important thing - my health - remains OK. The other stuff is, as they say, history.

No comments: