Wednesday, October 15, 2008

O For Goodness Sake

Maybe we aren't going or maybe we are. This bloody dithering is a real pain in the backside. What the hell use is it making all these plans to be somewhere and then at the 11th hour (again) fannying around and changing them.

As most people who know me (and frankly this lot should know better as they live under the same roof as me) fully understand I don't do dithering and last minute changes in plan as it normally ends up in some almighty screw up that is beyond my control and you certainly don't want to get on the wrong side of me if you've wrecked my plans or put me out. Even I wouldn't want to work for me!

Just sort yourself out people and tell me what is going on. How many times have they done this to me this year? It's rhetoric don't answer me...

I really don't need to be angry this late at night either that is my sleep shot for a couple of hours no doubt.

No comments: