Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snow in London

In October - first time for 70 years. I must have just missed it but after the theatres shut it was blizzard like and this morning there were quite a few snow covered cars. I was trying to work out what was going on as we just had a sharp frost where I live.

A good day today as I cleared so much of the work I was doing and now have a tidy but not clean desk. That needs to come about by the end of this week.

I'm getting quite excited as I am out tomorrow night to a very old Lodge in London which was formed in 1757 which is pretty old in Masonic terms. I'm looking forward to it as I know some of the people but they don't know I am turning up.

It is also a big day at FMH as they are having the London Ranks investiture. I have 2 people I know getting theirs so I am not sure quite how I am going to fit everything in as I may have to leave that half way through to get to the next meeting!

Friday I have off. I feel very tired today but I have been in overdrive for 5 or 6 days now and so I intend to take Friday off and chill down a bit if possible.

Saturday is the 1st Anniversary of my all clear!!! I am off to see a Genesis Tribute band and looking forward to that as a way of celebrating.

No comments: