Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Dazed & Confused

A pretty damn good track from Led Zep but how I actually feel. Good friend has just had a confirmed Heart Attack - he has been transferred to the top UK Heart Hospital. I need to sort stuff out and suddenly, I am having "work trouble". What I mean is that I now need some serious recognition and respect and I am not getting it. I feel "used" at the moment and I don't like it - which signifies that I MUST be getting better if I am beginning not to be "nice" to everyone.

I think that a short rest period or period of reflection may be called for....

Not certain but I need to walk away or distance myself from it. Today I felt I was being treated like a "member of staff" and I ain't that and I'm far more than the sum of my title so perhaps I need to take myself less seriously for a short while. I need to sleep on that overnight. I may need a short period of reflection I think before I get back into what I used to be.

I hope the above isn't obtuse - what I mean is that I felt I was being undervalued and not taken seriously or just treated like a jobsworth and actually that is so far from what I am that it hurt me to think that someone may have thought that.

No comments: