Sunday, October 19, 2008

Things to do

Tomorrow I need a clear the air meeting and to set out some sort of timetable to take time off from work. I am getting too uptight about work and all the other things going on and I don't need to be. So much is going on in the next two months and the next three weeks are chaotic.

I must have let the brake off as suddenly my diary is full of things to do and meetings to attend and in between work and study need some time but for someone who makes a living by being organised - my diary and everything is in disarray. A lot is to do with the obvious thing that I don't actually have the capacity to do this, I'm not fit enough and I still get huge fatigue issues. Whether it is mental (not being able to actually do anything because the brain isn't working) or physical must be tackled and trying to drive myself through it isn't working at all.

I have time available to take off as leave and I may as well use that now and get the rest I need. If I can work out a schedule I will be half way there I think.

No comments: