Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Cards, Newsletters and Goodness Knows what else

Yes it's that time of year folks.  I've done nothing but Newsletters and Christmas Card writing all day and I'm only about half the way through it.  Also looking at houses at the same time and taking phone calls in between.  Feels like I've been at it all day so far.

I have a load of orders from eBay to fulfil and can hardly believe it but have got through 100 padded envelopes and just had to order more to arrive on Tuesday!  The Post Office is a nightmare on a Monday and so I will try and post all the things that I can print and post from here first and then sort the others out after that.  The post boxes are also getting stuffed full too this time of year!  Crazy you'd have thought they'd up the number of collections but they don't.

House hunting later this week if there's time and the headlong rush towards Christmas has started.  

No comments: