Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Heavy Afternoon

My mate needed his light fixed so I trotted off there to do that - thought shall I get the bus or walk - well it is crisp and cold so decided a 30 minutes there and back would be good.  Stuck the MP3 Player on and blow me every bit of music was a sad one - Adele, Coldplay you bloody well name it on it came and they are really sad - lost love, won't see you again, fix you, oh bloody hell what a succession of tunes and it meant by the time I'd got home I was in a sad old place indeed.  Just music of course but it does conjure up stuff and paints a story that of course doesn't really exist but hey.  Home now and just going through some odds and ends - I did fancy a pint on the way home but I might just have tea and take myself out for a few beers later - it is normally quiet on a Tuesday up the pub so perhaps just go and have a few beers, take my book with me and spend some time chilling out.

I need to also get to bed earlier - I am getting later and later and need to stop, get to bed and try and sleep.  It's been a strange old day all around today.  I hope tomorrow turns out better.  

No comments: