Thursday, December 26, 2013

Not Right Though

I'm hoping that it is just the rich food that's making me feel not to well - I'd guess it is also stress and slightly underlying feelings associated with this particular Christmas.  My mate used to swear by Brandy and Port as something to ease things out - it seemed to work yesterday not so much today though.  Been crazy as Sister In Law's boyfriend's car wouldn't start last night so we managed to get it going with jump leads and she has just rung up with him not feeling well - stuck in a layby and so A and Mrs. F. have gone off to rescue them.  

We are expecting more people around today and I do feel slightly shaky - not sure what it is but there you go.  

Oh well - let's hope that they rescue them, I settle down a little and we have another good day given the circumstances.  I know this is only a temporary thing, these feelings and they will soon go away.  


No comments: