Sunday, December 01, 2013

Diet - Haven't Mentioned That For A While

It is going OK and I've stalled a bit I'm hovering around 15 Stone - a bit lighter some days a bit heavier some others but pretty much held firm at this weight for a while.  I have been having a few more carbs of late but I'm not back on them - it's just that I don't stick to the 6 days and a cheat day anymore.  My weight is pretty static and so I tend to perhaps do like this week where I was out three or more times to have had some carbs - some beer too etc.

What I have noticed is that my stomach is pretty much flat now and there is no "love handles" to the sides of my stomach.  My thighs are smaller as are my arms and around my chest.  I'm changing shape and I'm now firmly on the last notch of my belt so - something I haven't been since I got ill - 7 years ago!  So stuff is beginning to fit me.  I hope that I can lose plenty more in the New Year and have a feeling that a new place and a new life will do this for me.  I should have the time and inclination to do some more exercise and maybe I can get the exercise machines somewhere in the new place and can get back to using them during the day.  It would make sense.

My brother has lost 6 stone so far on the Low Carbohydrate High Fat regime and he looked good when I saw him and I'm told he is really getting to look fitter and all his numbers are working.  I suppose I ought to go to the Doctors and get my BP done and catch up on this Chest thing I did.  I wonder if it will be different now considering it was done a day or so before I asked Mrs. F. for a divorce?  I'm guessing I was pretty stressed out when I went there and hopefully I won't be this time.

I'm going to carry on with the lifestyle changes - I don't feel anything but fit and healthy I have to say.  Long may that continue and let's hope new scenery will help me get to losing some more weight in the New Year.


No comments: