Friday, December 27, 2013

Heavy Feeling

Life's sort of heavy at the moment - burdensome and it's that Mrs. F is here all day and so am I and the kids are here too.  Communications are kept to a business level and that's OK I think but it is very curt and matter of fact - at least we are talking :-) 

Not feeling great - haven't eaten at all today and it's gone 1 pm and still don't feel like eating anything at all.  I find that all this rich food doesn't really agree with me - not that I've over indulged on the food.  Now the beer I do seem to have gone through a little more than I thought I would have but that's me "coping" and seemingly the only drinker in the house - I guess it is me that drank all those cans :-)  

Nice to see Flocky for a few coffees this morning too that was good - lightens up my mood and he's in a good place too so  that's great news.  

I can't moan - I see on Facebook another chap who is having a particularly nasty divorce went around to walk the dog and bumped into the new man who had stayed overnight at his old house etc etc etc.  He didn't see the funny side - who would :-(  Poor sod he is the "victim" as such I suppose there's the instigator and the victim in all of these.  Mrs. F. is the victim in our particular case but living in the same house for the moment has been a strain - at least I know it's not long to go now and I can get away and hopefully take a few days to get my head around it and then take a deep breath, gird up my loins and move on.  :-)  

I believe there is a party tonight.  I have no idea if I am invited, no one has told me about it but I am aware it is happening.   Wondering whether to go or not anyway!  

No comments: