Tuesday, December 03, 2013

What To Do With Myself

I wonder if I actually go out on my own this week a few times to try it out?  Sounds strange well why not, I'm going to be on my own and perhaps a wander down to the pub on my own and just have a few beers - I can take my paper work with me and work on the business.  Perhaps I can take myself down to the Jazz on Wednesday despite my friend not being there - who knows who I will meet?  It isn't rocket science after all.

Of course I'm actually a pretty shy person and so that will be interesting but I'll just have to get used to it.  I'm sure it will do me good to start to recognise how I feel about things and what I can do about them.  My local pub is after all well know to me and they know me a little so that's OK too.  The Jazz again they know me - after all I've been going there for 25 years!  

Maybe I'll just take those steps and just give myself that stretch out.

No comments: