Thursday, December 05, 2013

Life and the Curve Ball

My friend said he can't make Wednesday night for the Jazz night (1st Wednesday).  I decide at the last minute to go.  I get there and no one there at all.  So I just do the "let's have a beer" bit and I chat to the Steward and his wife who are good people and we get stuck into the Real Ales - the first one is 7.3% goodness sake - I have three of those, two of the Hop beers at 5.5% and decide to head home where I get off the bus - drop into the local who give me two free rolls because they are going to get thrown away otherwise. 

Bad news... I decide to have a small cigar....  I know - WTF!!!  But to be honest it is to do with having stood outside with a load of people all smoking and do you know what - I hated it and smoked - well ran around my mouth - about three swigs and then stuck it out!  No it isn't for me - I stank afterwards.  I wonder if I do things to hurt myself sometimes or shock myself.

Before I went out things got complicated.  My Angel, whom I have distanced myself, reappeared and I'm back to that strange no man's land again.  I don't understand what is happening because she was trying to work out whether Mrs. F. and I can repair it all.  

That really created a stir.  I mean why would she be interested in that?  We both had to leave the conversation at that point but it was all a bit strange, surreal and not helpful because I thought everything was closed down and had gone away and now it's all back here again.  Life is never ever nice a simple but then again, would we ever want it to be?

No comments: