Thursday, December 05, 2013

Strange Night

Well - it was all very strange indeed from the unexpected contact and bizarre conversation through to deciding I would go to the Jazz.  When I got there though there was no one there apart from the Steward, his wife and the barman.  Well I thought, I was early and so bought some rather nice Raspberry Porter - my goodness it was lovely and at 7.3% I just had two of those then some Hoppy beer from Surrey at 5.5% and then took my leave ending up at my local for a beer just before heading off home and some more bizarre moments online...

Oh well - that's just the way it happens I suppose.  But I'm a little confused and confuddled but I guess it will all work out well in the end.  If it isn't alright it isn't the end!  Anyway, I suppose it is just me wondering why suddenly this turn of events but again I actually just need to let it ride and see what transpires.  

Saw Flocky for a brief coffee this morning and I he thinks that we won't be moving this side of Christmas which is good as I can plan to get stuff done next week - cards, presents, newsletters and all that good stuff.  Hopefully we might get an idea of when as I am thinking about taking myself away somewhere for the New Year or at least thinking of doing something.  One of the ladies I know suggested that I might like to go the New Year's Eve Ball but she is working there and I said that I wasn't certain I'd like to go on my own really.  I will have a think about what to do but I might need to be around if we are looking for a flat/house by then - I imagine I can play it be ear whatever happens.

No comments: