Wednesday, December 11, 2013

That's eBay settled - now for Christmas

It is one of those things I planned to do was to leave the listing around about now and clear the decks ready for Christmas.  Mrs. F. really hasn't got the inclination to do much so I said that I'd do whatever she wanted me to do.  Of course I haven't got a clue what has or hasn't been done so today I'm tidying up my office and putting stuff (Vinyl records and CDs) into boxes to store them for a short while ready to sort and dispose of in the New Year.  I think I can off load the CDs easily enough but the records may be a difficult one. 

Once that little lot is cleared I can get onto tidying the downstairs rooms and move it on from there.  I have things like the cards to write, the newsletters to post and email out.  It's all difficult I have to say.  Mrs. F. still doesn't want be to tell people that might by some convoluted route get the news back to her dad, her brother or her sister.  Don't ask me I don't get the logic either :-) 

I have a few more meetings to go out to - I was meant to be up in London today but I feel I've been on the booze for weeks and yesterday was a very long session indeed and all that beer has put a few pounds on me already - I can see it - that's how quick the damn stuff works :-)  I am also contemplating what to take with me or not when I move as I have things like guitars and the like and I think I'd like to take my musical instruments with me - if nothing else I can pick them up and start to play again.  

Lots of things to think about and do - I feel a list and a mindmap coming on this afternoon to capture and plan it all out.

I'm still feeling a little emotional - a little fragile after the weekend - it really did strike into me the pain Mrs. F. has and the difficulty I am having talking to her.  Such a shame.  Hopefully it will get better in time.  

No comments: