Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mrs. F's Birthday

Well I got a card and I got the book - I think I will sort of leave the book lying around somehow for her not give it to her for her birthday.  I feel awful about it but there you go, it cannot be helped and today I've done the newsletters to friends and family announcing to the world what is happening.  It should be cathartic but it isn't at all, not in the slightest, it actually makes me feel a bit sad really.  Mrs. F. was out for the majority of the day and I came back up here to let her watch Sports Person of the Year in peace in the main room.  She was watching it in the kitchen.  She is out tomorrow apparently going to Cambridge for the Day so L may be involved in that too.  The girls are taking her out for the day - I'm pleased about that and of course, I feel empty and upset that I won't be taking her out for her birthday for the first time in about 40 years :-( 

But I have the opportunity now to move things on and go hunting for a place this week.  There are a couple that strike my attention and I'll be seeing Flocky in the morning for some coffee and a chat about the strategy to go find a place.  We don't have long and of course with Christmas in a mid week situation and New Year the same it doesn't give much available time to find and sort a place and arrange moving although that shouldn't matter too much as I don't actually have to be out of here on a certain date.

It's amazing what things I need to sort out so - that's my next job to work out what accounts need sorting out and so on.  Also I need to start considering - although not too quickly changing my emails and other stuff.  It's all great fun.


No comments: