Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Early To Bed FAIL :-)

Oh well that didn't work - I did go out for a few beers which was nice.  Booked for next Tuesday for the Quiz as it is Lad's Night Out!  Normally there is nothing doing but we can have a quiz sure it will be fun.

I managed to do some work sitting there having a beer, came home and the film The American was premiering on UK TV so watched that - not bad I suppose.  Then Family Guy came on and so I had to watch that but American Dad followed and I'd seen that so came up here and thought better write something.

Cheered up from earlier.  I do find some music quite depressing at the moment.  I love music and Mrs. F. doesn't particularly so I'm the person who listens to it the most but it just seemed to me to be a string of sad songs one after the other.

I'll put a few below so you can see what I mean :-)  They are all lovely songs but oh dear - one after the other - and there were more too :-)

See what you think - I really love everyone of them but how they remind me of this last 5 months. I can only tell you that the words of each mean an awful lot.  






No comments: