Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday - Should Have Been Going Out

But wasn't certain that being set up with a blind date just before Christmas was actually a good thing.  It's like the body isn't cold yet and I'm really not ready for all of this again, not so soon anyway.  I am recovering from the shock and disappointment and I'm not sure how I would react or behave because despite saying it isn't affecting me as much as it may perhaps should I'd be a very cold fish indeed if it wasn't affecting me in some way.

I wondered whether to just jump on a Plane after Christmas - perhaps I will if it isn't nice.  Or maybe go hit some other bolt hole.  As usual though I really need to be here to have a look at the house but I suppose if that got sorted PDQ then maybe I could head off for a while.  But wait, I have a committee meeting to attend to as well!  And yet again once that and a few other things are out of the way perhaps a short break might be a good thing?  Who knows - I can work on that later no doubt.


No comments: