Monday, December 09, 2013

Back To Peace And Quiet

I suppose that I should have expected there to be some rough times.  I do though have to stop beating myself up about it quite so badly.  Going out again last night after having been out most of the day was not ever going to solve anything but it got me out of th the house but going to the pub really wasn't the ideal solution.  A long walk may have been.  

I have a number of events coming up and I just need to be certain to pace myself for them - it was OK yesterday no one really asked where Mrs. F. was - a few did and I explained the situation.

So now the house feels quiet and there's just A and myself here.  I have a lot to get on with today and tomorrow which I hope I can just work my way through and then just get things back in to some perspective.  I am out tonight and tomorrow - I am meant to be up in London on Wednesday but I might not go - I just don't trust myself out at the moment and I am going out again on Saturday so in many ways I might be overdoing it.  It is a bit of a problem that sometimes I have which is I tend to self-destruct occasionally, it is something to do with being an INTJ and not being able to deal with stuff or get rid of stuff bottled in.  

Of course, I can get rid of these things if I know I'm doing them and it I identify it in myself early enough.  

No comments: