Sunday, December 29, 2013

Interesting Reading

I went back through my blog just doing some general random reading of posts and I started seeing a trend coming on about how I was being treated in the house by Mrs. F. and in some ways by the girls.  It's surprising to see that I even wrote about them but I see that, at the time, they really p1ssed me off and I see my reaction to them was normally to walk away and not to get involved in it - or to explain something and walk away.

I see a pattern emerging in this and once again I feel OK with my decision.  I do have other documents and notes and a huge mindmap that I used to set down all the problems I was facing and I just need to look at that and also I wrote a note for Mrs. F who wanted to know "why?" and that's pretty explicit and holds no punches back. 

I think I might do a retrospective on 2013 because it has had just about everything in it for me.  It has brought so many things together and it looks like I finally get my life back in 2014.  That's something to be eternally grateful for.  What I really like is that I will be able to get back my art, my music, my writing and my reading again.  These things have been pruned from my life and absent for too many years IMHO.  To be able to live in a house of music again will be great and to just pick up a book and read it will be magical.  I feel like I've been some sort of Hermit these past 8 years or more.  

I'm particularly impressed that I can go back over my writing and my other journals and find instances where the things I cite as reasons for divorce are clearly demonstrated and the results are often documented over the course of a day or more.   It's damn late again so I'm going to head off to bed but I find that this blog and my journals are pretty good at fleshing out what is going on.  I wonder whether I'll keep these blogs going though as this one has gone way beyond what it was for originally.  Maybe I need open up a new one with my new chapter.

No comments: