Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Day Out

This time last year 4 of us ventured off for a grand day out.  We went to Gillingham for a Lodge meeting and just had a ball of laughs all day long.  On the way home we had jokes on our phones and read them out one after the other and the journey took no time at all.  

How we laughed on the way home.  Just one of those really great days out so this year 3 of the 4 are going and we've dragged another mate along too.  I am looking forward to it but also to just being circumspect with the booze too.  I noticed that of late I've just slightly overdone that.  I know why but just need to be aware, I don't want my Sunday wiped out as I have plans to get on with Christmas Cards and Newsletters and getting them out of the way in one hit.

L is back from University for the weekend with her boyfriend so that's nice.  She's great fun and livens the place up and cheers up Mrs. F. and me.  I spoke to Flocky earlier today and it looks as if we will be ready to go look at houses as of next week which will be good.  I spent a few hours today having a look and there are some suitable places on the market - two though have open days tomorrow which is a bit drastic as we aren't around.  Anyway - we can see next week and there's a number than can be viewed some local (but not too local).

Mrs. F. is out on Sunday, I am out Tomorrow and this all seems to work quite well.  We aren't getting on each other's nerves or rowing we just try and keep out of each others way.  Sad.

Well must get some shut eye - big day tomorrow and looking forward to spending some time out with my friends. 

No comments: