Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Whoa Calm down Tiger

I think I said earlier you can get some wild mood swings. Logged on to work - a right arse hole message in my inbox. Something I have been saying since I joined, turned around and played back to me as if it were their idea. Coupled that with a conversation I had with them last week and that is in there as well played back to me.

So - do I yell at said s**t for brains or just reproduce the 20 odd memos and say why are you asking me when I've been asking you the same question all the time? Luckily I have gone into calm down mode after explosive mode. The trouble is this would normally not get me this angry I'd be able to treat it with the utter contempt it deserves and move on. These days, I just get really pissed off with people wasting theirs and my time and frankly being stupid.

On the flip side of this mood swings stuff I also need to avoid anything that is sad especially kids in hospitals with horrible diseases etc. Also stupid things on TV can just catch me unawares too. I hope they don't show Bambi over Christmas - I'll be wasted :-)

I also hope when I get back to work not to be too aggressive towards them. Generally when someone comes out with a stupid remark I might look at them a strange way or ask them to repeat themselves until they realise but judging by the anger I've just felt with this, I've got a feeling I may just tell them straight out which way "up" is :-) I could have well lost all my carefully honed people skills. Out of my way Ricky Gervais, let me show you how I run my office :-)

No comments: