Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thank Goodness only 2 days to go

Then I am on holiday (Vacation). I have plenty to get on with but I have one idiot who obviously wants to get some point across and yet can't say or ask a straight forward question. You probably know the sort of thing that you read and you think; "Hold on, that question is loaded" Well it is like that, the way the questions are worded and phrased and their general ambiguity are ringing alarm bells. I know the answers yet it would probably be best for me to go and do a day or two research. That of course is a waste of time but it may get the point across.

And the moral of the story is? When you have had your life changed you really cannot see the benefit of office politics, transactional analysis and all that psychic mumbo jumbo. Life really is too short.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

No comments: