Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Different Again

Well that treatment was different again to the last one. The instillation was much easier and less uncomfortable. The frequency of going to the toilet was down and so was the pain level. I could be getting used to it I suppose but I doubt it. I again waited until after the two hours to have the Paracetamol and Ibuprofen. I then slept for 2 1/2 hours before waking to go to the toilet this time.

Whilst the frequency was down the level of gunge and clots coming out were more pronounced and this morning quite the largest two I have ever seen.

I am feeling very well again and my body is warm all over which I have tended to notice over the past few weeks.

So an interesting change in side effects. I spoke to the Nurse yesterday about everyone else having colds and I have to let them know if I get a cold especially Flu or Flu like symptoms, additionally if I get a chesty cold too. In the latter cases they would delay treatment - something I do not want at all.

The Urology Nurses are very good and I liked the comment about this nurse needing her sticky labels - I asked if I'd get one for being a good boy? No - these are to put on the treatment syringe which she actually showed me. I still reckon that the syringe and all the equipment hanging off it (tubes and bits), if it were a real injection would make you pass out in fear. It is massive.

I'm up and about early again this morning and fully with it. A little discomfort and that is about it so we will see how the rest of the day goes.

No comments: