Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I don't think they got it

Yes, I'm certain that some people didn't really listen when I said I'd be back at work in January full time they have taken that to mean that this is the end of my treatment. In fact that is probably far from the truth. I am expecting that this is the beginning of my treatment. Let me explain:

The Cancer grade meant it needed an operation to get it manageable. The second operation was to attempt to get the grade to CIS which it is. After that - then treatment can begin. This batch of treatments are to stop recurrence of tumours. I thought I had explained that to them.

If this is successful then maintenance is an ongoing thing, for many years to try and control this.

It looks like I'll be explaining it to them slowly again until they wake up and get it.

No comments: