Thursday, December 14, 2006

Let that be a warning to .............

ME.

So all the fuss and worry about what the "idiot" was doing at work came to not a lot. I made a few calls then called them and it was just a badly worded e-mail, in fact it was a non event really.

So "Warning to Self". Stop, take deep breath, it's not personal, they are not out to get you. Slow down and take it easy. Now I normally do these things and I am normally cool calm and collected so it is obviously something to do with me getting worried about getting back to work, trying too hard to re-make my mark back there or some such thing. So I am warned and ready for the next one. Communicate by phone it is easier better still look them in the whites of their eyes!

Anyway, anger has been managed, sense prevailed and I only got angry on this blog and not elsewhere so that is alright then!

On to the next challenge :-)

No comments: