Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just realised something

I suppose some people must have a real problem with people who have cancer either from some past experience or perhaps not knowing enough.

Why do I say that? Well, I have had to cancel all sorts of engagements and meetings and I have always sent apology notes explaining why I cannot attend and giving a very brief update of where I am now and how I hope to attend again in the New Year. Not one person has dropped me a line back acknowledging that I have sent a note or apologised, asking me how I am or anything like it yet they still send the invites. I'm not particularly worried about that but it crossed my mind this morning when I saw an invite to a meeting and it can only have been last week I wrote and told him that I would make January onwards.

There's none so queer as folk (North Country Saying)

No comments: