Monday, December 11, 2006

6th and Last Treatment

Of this session that is. It is the morning before the last treatment. I slept well but I had a good day yesterday which probably helped.

Once today is out of the way then I have three months, a quarter of a year, to wait to go into Hospital and have the biopsy operation and I suppose two or three weeks after that to hear the results. It seems an awfully long time but perhaps I can use it to normalise my life, it having been far from normal for the last 5 months. Perhaps I'll be able to do some reflecting on things as opposed to just having it happen to me, who knows?

Yesterday was good. Many people worried about me but also very pleased to see how well I looked. We had a great Christmas Lunch and as usual a table of great people with whom we had a lot of laughs. On arrival home, the girls and I lit the fire and sat down and watched Oliver and MIB II so a good day topped off well too.

No comments: