Monday, July 29, 2013

Breaking the rut

I finally sorted out the bath side panel - after a year!!!!  A year...  This is the problem with me that there were all these jobs to do - granted it wasn't a 5 minute job (about 2 hours) and I just never got around to fixing it.  I set to today and despite it being quite hot and humid got stuck in and had it fixed.

I have a list of other things around the house I must do and I just needed to sort myself out and set my mind to it.  Things like getting the car MOT'd, have some rendering to do outside some gutters to fix and a few other things like that.  All of which take little time but I can do them it isn't difficult and it just needed me to be in the right frame of mind and be motivated to do them. I am now motivated to do these things and now I'm back in my office and have some ideas that I can work on to move things on.  

Finally I feel free in mind and spirit which is great.  I can concentrate on sorting out business and moving forward, tidying this office up and getting back on top of things and back in control once again.  It's a mind over matter thing.


No comments: