Saturday, July 06, 2013

Late Nights - Early Mornings

Doing a lot of that at the moment - up late, listening to music, working out where I'm going and just generally thinking stuff through and working things out in my head.  I'm trying to be careful not to do the analysis stuff too much, I can't help myself you know, it's what I am.

So far I'm not feeling too many side effects from it, not even tired really although I could do with giving my brain a rest on occasions as I am overloading that still.

Today is a wonderful day - very hot and a tiny bit too humid but hey it's the UK and so we have to make do with what we get.  Wimbledon weekend which will be good and Mrs. F. has decided to invite the holiday gang over for Wimbledon and for some food - most probably a BBQ which will be nice so I will have cheat day tomorrow mainly in terms of beer but if they happen to get some nice bread I may grab some with some Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar - sweet!  Hope I'm not turning in to Peter Griffin :-) yea you'd like that wouldn't you? :-)

Am a lot better today, have managed to tackle my emotions early on and relax today - have been on edge for a few days and no real reason to be.  Mind you I never ever want to have a day like Monday ever again.  Think that shook me quite badly as I really wasn't expecting it - I was expecting something on Wednesday the anniversary of my dad's death but no Monday was when the Tsunami hit me.  

So, moving on, as that is all you can do.  Today is a really good day, for one I got paid some money on account for some work I'm doing.  That's great and can finally start to re-build some sort of business life.  Secondly I need a spark and a kick up the arse to get going.  I'm just not moving things on as fast as I know I can do so I am going to make a concerted effort to do something about this next week.  In many ways, I've been holding back and not letting myself move forwards.  Things have changed and whilst life is a lot more complicated - that's actually what I want.  What I can do though from here on in is concentrate on building my businesses up.  Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will my businesses be so I just have to get started and take it a day at a time.


No comments: