Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday - A Day of Rest.

I think it may not quite be that.  I'm going to take myself off for another long walk (did this yesterday) in the lovely countryside around here.  Was wonderful walking over the hills, past cornfields and through the woods yesterday.  I really enjoy the peace and solitude and the beauty of the English countryside.  I can stroll along at my own speed past the Pilot's grave in the woods - we are near Biggin Hill the WW2 airfield - and then through a covered arch of trees over a wide path, along a bridle path and then back up over the hills past outcrops of woods and back to the Village.

After the overnight rain it is a blowy day out there but still warm enough to go in tee shirt order.

Life is never quite going to be the same again and my Bladder Cancer Journey takes yet another fork in the road or another unexpected turn on the Roller Coaster.  I say unexpected - but in reality that's not so.  In reality what's just happened was inevitable.

Anyway - a new chapter begins - more when the embargo is lifted.  

I know you love me to be enigmatic :-)   

No comments: