Monday, July 22, 2013

A Day Out

Actually it is later today - Monday - meeting an old old friend who has known me since I was 16 or 17.  We call these meetings Purging the Devil.  Indeed we have done that many times but I don't think we have done this since before I got ill.  Some catching up to do.

We used to go out drink and smoke too much and get all wrapped up in stuff - the rights and the wrongs etc. Sometimes it would be raucous and sometimes very sad almost tearful - it's the way it happens.

I am looking forward to this meeting as I've got a lot to tell him and I need my head taken off, rinsed with Vodka and re-stuck onto my body!  I have so many things going on in my life and DEAR BLOG, I am not telling you the half of it.  Maybe you can read between the lines but life just got great and brilliant for me.  Something wonderful was the words I used just a few weeks ago and so it is.

It will be a hell of a day because I know he is a great listener and I am going to get more out of the meeting in many ways than he is.  I need my head to be drained of all the stuff that's in it.  I'm completely out of control at the moment and it's exactly what I want.  It is exactly what my friends want but my poor old head can't take it :-)  I find it just so mental at the moment - I am ready to explode and release all this pent up energy.   

I'm pent up ready to make some massive decisions in my life and I mean massive in terms of my future and where I want to go and what I want to do.  It's important to me to talk to my closest friends and make sure I'm not doing something totally stupid.  Having let go of my analyst side and let much of what I'm doing now be intuitive not planned means that I have to just double check to make sure I'm not veering way off beam :-)

Having good friends around you is important especially in terms of keeping you on the straight and narrow.  Whilst something wonderful is about to happen - I just need to make sure I'm not dreaming it! :-)


No comments: