Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hypothetical Situations

I'm stuck here - it's as if I have 30 or 40 scenarios and each of them is possibly the answer and the route out of a predicament I find myself in.  

The answer doesn't really lie in any of them but perhaps in all of them there dwells a small part of the truth.

I feel I need to take or make a decision - it's profound and it affects the rest of my life and in doing this I it makes a further couple of outcomes possible.  One is a comforting, familiar world, one that I have lived in for many years.  The other sets me off on a new course and direction.

I've tasted the life elsewhere and I like the idea of just getting out of the current rut and get along elsewhere and to my own agenda.  

I felt I heard the voice of caution this evening and wasn't sure that I should be cautious anymore.  I've been cautious and steady for 30 years or more and why wouldn't I after giving that level of service not want the opportunity to cut loose - go and do what I want to do?



Then I recall this piece of music and listening to it - well it isn't resolving my issues at all!   But it is a great piece of music.

No comments: