Monday, July 29, 2013

Two in the morning

I've been thumping music through my Sony MP3 Walkman at 30 volume and drinking Vodka and dodging the showers outside :-) you may think strange behaviour for me but those who know me know that this is one of my "releases" - I need to let off steam and the bad thing is I tend to overdo the booze and engage in excesses of some kind or another.  

After my walk we all met up at the local pub so I had a few beers - nice.  Then when we got back home I just fancied listening to music, looking up at the stars and thumping some music into my head at the same time.

Mission accomplished as I managed to do all of that :-)  These excesses are probably bang on character at the moment.  More on that later but for now I need to do many things including being within myself at the moment so loud music, booze and solitude are the order of the day.  More when the embargo is lifted :-)

No comments: