Monday, July 29, 2013

Cheat Day

I suppose Saturday and Sunday were both minor cheat days for me.  I had beer and some Vodka and a little chocolate and a few Lattes so that counts.  I didn't have too much other than that though and so today I'm OK but still decided to skip breakfast after the slight excesses and also that I don't actually feel hungry.  That's a combination of how I feel at the moment and also that I don't tend to feel hungry these days anyway as this diet/lifestyle tend to satiate you naturally and I find I just don't hanker after food anymore - or perhaps I should say carbs which are addictive.  .

My brother has lost 1 3/4 stone on the diet so far and is doing really well. I think that is in less than a month but he did need to lose some and I'm guessing that it is falling off him until he gets towards his goal.  It is good to see that and he is feeling good too.  I'm delighted that it is working for him and hopefully he realises not to go back onto carbs and he will be fine.

I have to say that it is quite easy to stay on this diet and I fully intend to although I have stalled recently I have to say.  The thing is to keep the faith and it will soon kick off again.  I can imagine that all the stress of the past few weeks hasn't helped me much but I am where I am now and that's where I wanted to be when I kicked all this off about 5 or 6 weeks ago now.

After all my troubles in the past years and weeks, I finally did something about it and now I feel calm and in control again at last.  I have taken some huge leaps this weekend and whilst not everything is far from ideal, I do have a platform to move forward and I do have some purpose back and some direction although I will need to set that in a week or two when I have had a chance to fully understand where things are.

Today I ship all my stuff back into my office and begin to plan out a strategy for moving forwards.  This involves many things of course but the main one being getting a job or starting my businesses up.  I must decide what to do and get down to sorting it out as I've put it on the back burner awaiting this very moment and a decision needs to be arrived at.  


No comments: