Thursday, July 04, 2013

Whoa - What Living Is Like

I was on amazing form yesterday / last night.  Realised too late that I was full of nervous energy getting released.  Fitted into my old suit and shirt and felt on top of the world.  The "new me" is a complete explosive ball of fun but very difficult for the old me to handle.  Feel a little worried this morning about it all but that's just me being me.

I think perhaps a happy medium may be required - good old Flocky Bicep dropped me off home (that was nice of him).  He's a good friend and helps me out a lot - have to say it I've leaned on him a lot these past few weeks and may well have to into the future.

I checked out the route (part of it) that I will go on my bike later.  It looks as if I may be able to avoid cycling on the main road itself which is good.  The bridle path looks good too so am hoping that I will be able to start getting some training in with that.

Use up some of this store of energy - suddenly - I look good, feel fit, my skin feels better, my waist is wasting away I've lost fat off my stomach, my sides, my thighs and it is beginning to go from my neck too.  Really pleased that after 6 months I'm 3 3/4 stone lighter, 4" if not almost 6" off my waist, couple off my bum and thighs and a couple of inches off my neck too.  I need to check out what weight you are meant to be for a guy close to 6 foot high and try and get there.  At the moment though, if I can continue to eat like this and just have the odd cheat day I reckon I should be able to drop another stone or two by Christmas - that would be a nice goal.

But this energy thing is just amazing, new me, new life, new everything - really happy about that.  

No comments: