Saturday, July 20, 2013

Proof on the Diet

Today I tipped the scales at 15 Stone down from 18 and a half in mid January.  I'm going out and got my suit out that I haven't worn since mid May.  It must be 4 inches loose around the waist and I needed braces to hold it up.  My waistcoat - unavailable to me for at least 6 years fits with plenty of room to spare as does my jacket - about 2 inches on both garments.  Suddenly my waist had gone in, although there is still a little tummy there it isn't a pot or an overhang, there is no fat on my sides at all now so hopeful that this will go too and I can start to get it even flatter than it is - from the side it is hardly noticeable although I notice it.  

My neck has also shrunk a bit as I can get my 16 1/2 and 17 inch shirts on with ease so that too is good meaning my wardrobe has opened up even more.  My 18 inch neck shirts look huge on me now :-) 

A real wow moment and had to go and show Mrs. F and A my progress.  Will be interesting to see if the guys at the Lodge notice this afternoon I haven't seen many of them for some months.

Postponing cheat day until tomorrow as we are having a BBQ.  I am also out on Monday so need to work out quite what I'll do then as it will be a long day and whilst I'm happy drinking Red Wine = I don't want to be drinking that all day long for sure.

Anyway - proof if you need it that following a High Fat and Low Carbohydrate Diet regime works well.  Here is a good site to give you some details CLICK HERE.

My kid brother has lost a stone in two weeks and I reckon he could quite easily lose significant amounts for the first month before settling down to just losing regularly like I'm doing. 

No comments: