Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Has it been just two weeks

It's been the longest and shortest two weeks of my life.  I feel like time has shot by and yet it is only two weeks since I changed my attitude and have started to try and life my life differently and with the one day's exception it has been a great success so far.  I find myself with good energy and having got past 2 weeks in, I find that I can now just try and throttle down and settle into "normal" if it ever can be normal again life.

Delighted that changes in my diet mean that I've started to lose weight again around 3 pounds in under a week and feel fit again also my blood pressures are now normal or below and constantly at that so that's good too.  Blood glucose levels are 4s and 5s so that too is good.  

Courage to continue and to be myself are what I need now, it's taken a long long time to get here and to decide that it is what I really wanted to do.  All my life in fact and I am impatient to be getting on with the rest of my life but circumstances won't allow that yet.  I have to be patient and I have to take things easy.  But with time going so fast and yet slowly all at once I wonder how I'll manage to keep a lid on it all but then that's just the thing isn't it?  I've moved away from being that person (as far as I possibly can) and should just let life come to me not plan and plot it out anymore.

No comments: