Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What are the chances that there would be a programme on it

The BBC aired a programme tonight  it was all about being pessimistic and optimistic but it went a bit deeper than that.  Michael Mosley, who I have a lot of time for having seen some of his other programmes can't sleep well, has an over active mind, has a pessimistic view of the world and so on.  

Bang, I related straight away to what he said and could see myself in just about every step he took.  There's some interesting stuff in the programme and in the article in the link.

It's enough to say that he is taking a very similar journey to me - it's just I'm not using meditation and CBR to do it like he did.  The good thing is that it can be achieved and I almost could shout out aloud when he mentioned the hippocampus region which I was certain took a complete pounding in the treatment and the sort of post traumatic stress part of getting over cancer.

See what you make of the article.  For me it was interesting that they can change outcomes and you can train yourself to be more optimistic and positive.  Just what I'm doing at the moment although not in the same way.  At least I know it is now possible.

No comments: