Monday, July 29, 2013

Well not too much booze but a new day dawns

The embargo won't be lifted for at least 3 weeks so you will have to speculate what is going on. Only Mrs. F. and I and a few people know, not even my Mum so please say nothing for now, all will be revealed around mid to late August.  At 3am I went to bed and was up sort of OK at 8 this morning.  I keep saying to myself that the answer is not to be found in the bottom of a booze bottle and so it proved to be.  However, it could have been worse and I could have completely overdone it.  As it was, I didn't but I need to keep off the booze all together I feel as it would be an easy thing to just go there at the moment.  The trouble is - I know myself quite well and I have these occasional extremes it's part of who I am and I just go off and into some sort of mini self destruct mode - only for a short while - a matter of hours.  

In reality, yesterday was a pretty bad day - in fact the whole weekend was pretty bad but there you go.  I'd say it was the worst few days of my life after having had cancer, yes, that bad.  However, I sound up beat and that is the flip side of having a bad few days.  I'd feel a lot worse if I hadn't of had a bad weekend.  I know - sorry - it doesn't make sense yet... in a few weeks it will.  BUT PLEASE, if you do know, say nothing.

I think I might have finally worked out what I need to do - a list of priorities if you will.  I need to clear my head which is a tiny bit fuzzy this morning - not surprisingly - and focus on completing this project I am on - which is mainly a case of quality checks and then packing stuff away.

I can then get my head into gear to get some outstanding chores completed.  I think I might have a way forward at last but need to discuss with some friends and see if it all makes sense.  

No comments: