Sunday, July 28, 2013

Can't Say

For the moment things remain frozen and I can't say what is going on here.  So you'll have to await further announcements.  Not my rules I'm afraid. 

I spent most of the day sorting out the computer and have finally - I think - sorted it all out by steam having to do most of the transfer by old fashioned drag and drop on a folder by folder basis.  As luck would have it - I only missed a few folders out on the original pass so doing this again made sure I picked most of it up.  What an arse that it didn't work like it says on the Microsoft Web site.

I've a lot of decisions to make coming up based on what has just happened and I'm in a strange place as I am happy and sad all at the same time.  I've done what I set out to do a few weeks back and it's been pretty difficult I have to say - perhaps the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.  

Because I haven't done too much analysis and thinking I'm actually in a strange place now because I don't know what to do next for the best.  Particularly when it comes to work.  I'd like to think I ought to go start my own business and was part way down that avenue when I got severely sidelined by what's just happened.  So now, consequence of that decision actually need me to go and rethink it all - and so in some ways I've got a lot more problems than I started with.  

Oh well - that is what happens when you just go with your instincts and your gut feelings I suppose.  A lot of people live by the seat of their pants - I hate it - but I am beginning to see the attractions.  

Post too enigmatic for you?  I hope to explain more at some point when the embargo is lifted. 

No comments: